Thursday, November 10, 2011

2009

At the end of 2009, I finally decided the only way to get pictures of Mitch was to do sneak attacks. So at year's end from about Dec. 25 through New Year's, I took some pictures of him without telling him.

My graham cracker gingerbread house. We had gone to the lighting of the Angel Tree at Grand America and they had these amazing gingerbread houses for auction that were made by chefs throughout the valley. I took a little inspiration from them while building mine. But you ain't seen nothin' yet, wait til you see my house from last year :)

Our cute niece Marissa. We liked to get toys from the Dollar Store for the nieces and nephews for Christmas. We got Marissa some play high heels, and when she started opening it and saw what it was, she started screaming because she was so excited. Good memories :)

So most of 2009 also went without having any pictures of us. Mitch always said that he didn't want to be in pictures, but he would gladly take some of me. But really, who wants to see pictures of just one person in the family??

No comments:

Post a Comment